Sounds impossible right?…
– You’re already busy with way too much on your plate, so putting in the bare minimum [oftentimes zilch] is all you’ve got.
– You have no idea what to say, you don’t think anyone would want to read it, and you don’t want to blow it.
– You wonder how many emails you’re going to have to send before you make a sale from one of them.
– You definitely don’t want to be that cutesy email campaign that sounds disingenuous.
– You’re constantly second-guessing if this sounds too cheesy, if you’re saying the right thing, if the email is too long, do you need to add a gif, if should you add emojis, and if this subject line going to get people to open it.
This is honestly how I felt about social media before giving it up years ago.
[Look below for ROI facts to see why this was a good idea!]
It’s time to invest in a simple & sustainable email marketing strategy so you can eliminate overwhelm,
have more time to spend with friends/family…
& most importantly, stop second-guessing yourself.
Here are the ROI facts I suggested you look for:
Check out the average Return On Investment
for content marketing:
“I feel like I have more direction and am not so ‘all over the place.’ I like simple and visual, and I feel like my new email templates and my email strategy is so much easier.”
– Mary H.
Let’s get your email marketing strategy set up for success!
If you dream about…
- a marketing strategy that isn’t overwhelming or has you second-guessing yourself
- a marketing strategy that isn’t dependent on becoming “friends with the algorithm”
- a day when you get to choose family time over work time [with zero guilt]
- a business that’s built on your own terms without the hustle and bustle.
[But you don’t have to do it alone.]
EMS = email marketing strategy
Introducing the EMS Setup
The EMS Setup is a curated & automated email marketing strategy that utilizes my ET³ Framework that actually works for your business while you’re watching ducks at the park with your family.
The ET³ Framework includes combining the beauty of simplicity, sustainability, and sovereignty by focusing on three key pieces:
- Branding – showcasing your business’ sweet & spicy sauce
- Strategy – getting your offers on the table in an authentic way
- Systems – how we free up your time with automation!
EMS Setup Features
While some packages include more than others, each package includes the following features:
– Strategy calls to deep dive into your project.
– Migration of list
– Welcome Workflow – 2 Landing Pages – a/b testing, 2 Opt-In Forms – pop-up and inline form, 5 Emails – copy done collectively, and Segments – Welcome + Newsletter
– Re-Engagement Workflow – Two Emails, Segment – Cold Subscriber, ‘You’re Saved’ Landing Page, and Video Tutorial
– Newsletter Template – 1 Email Template, Tutorial Video, and a Customized Action Plan PDF
Check out below for add-on options to enhance your email marketing strategy.
Whether you are brand new, migrating to another service provider, or want to update your current setup,
I can make things shine like a diamond.
Questionnaire & 1st Strategy Call
After securing your services, you’ll receive a questionnaire to provide all the information needed to perform this setup. We’ll also hold our first strategy call together to discuss your setup in greater detail.
Feedback Request & 2nd Strategy Call
Once everything is set up, I’ll reach out to request feedback from you. We’ll also hold our second strategy call to discuss the feedback and your newsletter needs.
Final Feedback Request
After I’ve completed the newsletter template part of your package, I will reach out for one final feedback request, then implement any necessary changes.
Deliverables + Customer Service
You’ll receive your video tutorials, newsletter action plan, and any other necessary deliverables, and your customer service time will start.
Check out my clients’ stats:
Welcome Workflow Average
Welcome Workflow Average
“Erin was easy to work with, and I loved the big reveal of seeing the designs and workflow.
I wanted my emails to have a top-notch design, but I did not have the skills to create that myself. I’m looking forward to growing and segmenting our contacts to help us be top of mind for them as they are enrolling their children in activities. To anyone who is looking to hire Erin, just do it!”
“Erin is an incredible asset to getting your email marketing setup in place.
Especially, if like me, you are lost and clueless on where to start. I felt so much relief being able to hand this off to her and have it come back completely setup and in line with all my branding. As a small company of one, I am maxed out and this was a huge relief for me. Now I have a system in place where I can reach out to customers, build trust and connections, and hope result in more sales/growth.”
EMS SETUP SERVICE
[EMS = email marketing strategy]
- (2) 30-minute strategy calls
- EMS Setup – Segments, Branding, Integrations, & Migration of List
- Welcome Workflow Setup – 2 Landing Pages – a/b testing, 2 Opt-In Forms – pop-up and inline, 5 Emails for workflow – copy done collectively, & Segments – Welcome + Newsletter
- Re-engagement Workflow – 2 emails, Segment – Cold Subscriber, You’re Saved’ Landing Page, Video Tutorial
- Newsletter Template – 1 Email Template, Tutorial Video, Action Plan PDF
1 | Freebie Design
2 | Newsletter Roadmap
3 | Evergreen Nurture Workflow
Please note there are only 9 spots remaining for 2024.
Look, I get that this is an investment, but . . .
You could keep DIYing your strategy, spending hours researching and hacking competitors’ strategies trying to craft the perfect system. You may even get lucky and achieve it one day.
But you’ll continue to question if there is a better system and never feel truly confident in your strategy.
After all that effort. . . and it may not even work.
– OR –
You could invest in a system that makes your dollars actually work for your business at a fraction of the cost.
Hustling 24/7 isn’t the only way to grow a business.
Let’s create a curated & automated email marketing strategy that showcases your business’ sweet & spicy sauce so you can say,
“Peace out hustling!” & “Hey fam! Want to go see the ducks at the park?”
Let me help you stop choosing between work and family!
“I felt like Erin understood how much help I needed and what I needed to earn success with my email strategy.
I also felt like she had my back and could really help me through the process. Erin never tried to up-sell or change direction – she listened to me and only suggested the services that would be most helpful. I feel like I have more direction and am not so “all over the place.” I like simple and visual, and I feel like my new email templates and my email strategy is so much easier. Erin is a good listener, a good person, creative, intuitive and so helpful! ”
“I loved the email sequencing that Erin provided me.
It was just what I asked for. I wanted it to be elegant, girly, yet professional and she delivered exactly what I wanted! I also loved her copy! It was as if I typed out my own email. I had to make no changes! I am so busy with my blog so I am glad that I didn’t have to put much time into redoing anything.”
“Erin was great and provided great quality work.
I am happy we found her!”
My promise to you…
I’ll handle your business with care, as if it were my own.
Hi, I’m Erin Tannehill!
[founder, ceo, & email marketing strategist]
At the end of 2019, I traded my own blog business to start an email marketing strategy business for entrepreneurs like Daisy Cottage Designs, The Neighborhood Ballet, The Postpartum Cure, and more.
Every day, I utilize my knowledge and expertise, including two business degrees in business administration and finance, working in marketing for nearly 10 years, and helping six and seven-figure business owners for nearly 15 years to help entrepreneurs work smarter instead of harder.
I love setting entrepreneurs up for success with my EMS Setup, as this allows them to build the business of their dreams, free up their time, and increase their revenue.
When I’m not helping my clients, you’ll find me with my hands in the dirt [gardening], hanging out with chickens and other furry animals, or grabbing sushi with the hubby.
Are we a great fit?
I would love to be a great fit for everyone who applies to work with me, but sometimes that isn’t the case.
Please read through the two columns to see if we’d be great together.
Yes! Let's Go!
– I have an email community that I’m ready to connect with consistently.
– I want things set up properly.
– I am ready and can afford to get things set up properly.
– I’m ready to put my trust in an expert and do the work necessary to get things going.
Not such a good fit.
– I’m not really sure what results I want to see.
– I don’t care if things are set up properly.
– I can’t really afford to invest in setting things up properly.
– I don’t know if I am ready to trust someone else with my email marketing.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time do I need to set aside for working with you?
My goal is to help you make money while spending time with your family, so the time required is minimal.
At a minimum, you should expect to spend the agreed-upon call times your services include, answering any questionnaires needed to complete your services successfully, reviewing content based on feedback request[s], and time necessary for communicating via email.
How long does it take to complete an EMS Setup?
A simple EMS Setup takes approximately 2-3 weeks to complete. Add-ons can add up to 2 weeks to the process.
Do you write all of the email copy for me?
Sort of. I take a collaborative approach to the copy. Together, we will create the storyline of your Welcome Workflow, and I will create and write the emails that match your brand voice as best as possible. I will ask you to review and request changes you feel are necessary to these specific emails.
What email marketing platforms do you work with?
My preferred platforms are Flodesk and ConvertKit.
How soon can we get started?
I take clients on a first come, first serve basis, so by filling out your application TODAY, you can get started sooner rather than later.
I have more questions. How can I get in touch?
I’m happy to answer any questions you may have. Simply send them to hello[at]erintannehill[dot]com
I know you’re tired of an overwhelming marketing strategy and constantly second-guessing yourself.
Let’s work together to create a simple and sustainable email marketing strategy so you can eliminate overwhelm, free up time to spend with friends/family, and stop second-guessing yourself.
Let’s curate & automate your email marketing strategy,
so you can scale your business while watching ducks at the park with your family.