Imagine having a shortcut that solves your email marketing problems.
A Strategy Call with me means you can say, “Hola!” to the following:
– Creating a curated email marketing strategy specifically for your business
– Building a roadmap that turns subscribers into paying clients
– Ensuring that you don’t sound cheesy or disingenuous when making sales
– Getting your specific email marketing questions answered – no more guessing games.
“90% of marketing doesn’t work because it doesn’t get done.”
– Neil Bradman
A Strategy Call is perfect for you if…
– You need help building a curated email marketing strategy
– You want to make sure you don’t sound disingenuous when pitching your offers
– You’re ready to get personalized answers to your questions
– You need feedback on campaign emails
– You want to improve your lead generation by tweaking current methods or implementing new ideas
– You want a quick audit of past newsletters to help you improve on future newsletters
What’s included in a strategy call?
Hit the "Apply Now!" button
To book a Strategy Call, you must fill out the application. Once your application is submitted and I determine if we’re a great fit, I’ll reach out within 48 hours to invite you to book your Strategy Call.
Complete the Questionnaire
For you to get the most value from the Strategy Call, I’ll send you an Onboarding Questionnaire. This questionnaire will help us dive deep into your email marketing strategy so that you get as many of your questions answered as possible.
Receive 1-hour of my time + deliverables
You’ll get a full 60-minute call with me. Within 48 hours after our call, I’ll send you a call recording and PDF Tearsheet with all my notes and suggestions for improving your email marketing strategy.
Here’s what I can do with 1 hour:
– Audit your newsletter and newsletter strategy
– Audit your freebie and welcome sequence
– Outline a Welcome Sequence [in detail]
– Create a long-term nurture sequence roadmap
– Provide feedback on campaign emails
– Brainstorm ideas to help you get unstuck
– Brainstorm lead generation and conversion ideas
– Answer your questions to the best of my knowledge
What clients are saying:
“Erin has been fantastic to work with,
and I am so glad I found her. If you need help with your email marketing strategy, I would highly recommend her.””
“Great primer on email marketing!”
“Erin is great to work with
and offered amazing insight and service! Will continue to work with her and highly recommend her!”
“Erin was fantastic to work with.
She got it done quickly and communicated with me every step of the way. I would highly recommend working with her.”
So how much does a Strategy Call cost?
You could keep tucked away in your office, researching free content, paying for workshops, buying generic email sequences, and investing in the wrong email marketing software
while your family is BBQing in the backyard without you.
– OR –
You could invest 1 hour of your time that provides you with solutions to your email marketing strategy and frees up your time
so you can BBQ in the backyard with your family.
Let me help you crack the code to your email marketing strategy
so you can stop choosing between work & family.
What’s the investment?
1-Hour Strategy Call
INVESTMENT – Starts at $200
Using a simple and sustainable approach to email marketing strategies, I can help you crack the code of your very own email marketing strategy.
If you’re starting from scratch, trying to build a roadmap, or just want to make sure people won’t cringe when they read your emails, a Strategy Call with yours truly is the perfect tool for the job!
Your 1-Hour Strategy Call includes the following:
- 1-hour Strategy Call with yours truly
- Call recording [mp4]
- PDF Tearsheet
Strategy Calls are first come, first serve, so snag your call time before someone else does!
“Hiring Erin to help me with my email was a great idea.
She designed a beautiful newsletter template and has provided me with well-written emails each week. Everything was delivered on time, and the communication has been excellent.”
“I felt like Erin understood how much help I needed and what I needed to earn success with my email strategy.
I also felt like she had my back and could really help me through the process. Erin never tried to up-sell or change direction – she listened to me and only suggested the services that would be most helpful. I feel like I have more direction and am not so “all over the place.” I like simple and visual, and I feel like my new email templates and email strategy are much easier. Erin is a good listener, a good person, creative, intuitive, and so helpful!”
“Erin is an incredible asset to getting your email marketing setup in place.
Especially, if like me, you are lost and clueless about where to start. I felt so much relief being able to hand this off to her and have it come back completely set up and in line with all my branding. As a small company of one, I am maxed out and this was a huge relief for me. Now I have a system in place where I can reach out to customers, build trust and connections, and hope result in more sales/growth.”
My promise to you…
Every Strategy Call utilizes my ET³ Framework so you can focus on what really matters in life—living it.
The ET³ Framework includes combining the beauty of simplicity, sustainability, and sovereignty
by focusing on three key pieces:
- Branding – showcasing your business’ sweet & spicy sauce
- Strategy – getting your offers on the table in an authentic way
- Systems – how we free up your time with automation!
By the end of our call, you will be able to implement each key piece into your email marketing strategy
to achieve your email marketing goals.
Please note that by booking more than one Strategy Call, we can dive deeper into your email marketing strategy.
If that is something that interests you, please let me know, and we can discuss a plan.
So who am I?
Hi there! I’m Erin Tannehill.
[founder, ceo, & email marketing strategist]
I’m on a mission to eliminate entrepreneur burnout using automated email marketing strategies that allow entrepreneurs to grow their businesses on their own terms and say, “Peace out!” to hustle culture for good!
Too often, I see entrepreneurs–just like you–struggling to uplevel their businesses, exhausted from doing all the things and losing focus of what matters to them; I’m here to change that.
You don’t have to sacrifice family time to create a successful business, and I’m here to prove it to you with my automated email marketing strategies that will help you live more simply and sustainably.
I don’t believe in cutting corners.
But taking a shortcut for a more simple & sustainable
email marketing strategy… yes, please!
I get it. A custom, done-for-you service just isn’t what you need right now.
You love DIYing your strategy, and getting unstuck is the top priority.
You just want to crack the code to your email marketing strategy by picking my brain for a full hour. [Yay!]
Frequently Asked Questions
How quickly can I schedule my call?
Strategy Calls are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis. Most calls can be booked within a couple of weeks. While this isn’t always the case, it is for now.
What is the turn-around time to work with you?
Most calls are held within two weeks of being approved. After your Strategy Call is held, I will send over the call recording and tearsheet within 48 hours.
What can you do in an hour?
Here are some ideas of what I can do with an hour:
- Audit your newsletter and newsletter strategy
- Audit your freebie and welcome sequence
- Outline a Welcome Sequence [in detail]
- Create a long-term nurture sequence roadmap
- Provide feedback on campaign emails
- Brainstorm ideas to help you get unstuck
- Brainstorm lead generation and conversion ideas
- Answer your questions to the best of my knowledge
I have more questions. How do I get in touch with you?
Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com I’d be happy to answer them for you! ????
If you’re ready to crack the code to your email marketing strategy,
apply for your Strategy Call today!
Here’s what you’ll receive:
– 1-hour Strategy Call with yours truly
– Call recording download within 48 hours
– PDF Tearsheet including all my notes from the call